Tuesday 11 June 2013

UKS weekly challenge

Hello ~

This week it is my UKScrappers team (The Bijoux Belles)'s turn to set the weekly challenge. It is our tradition to honour each of our team mates in our challenges and this time we are honouring our newest member Lindsay.

Lindsay loves VW camper vans (in fact she is a little obsessed with them! lol) so for this we chose to use an outdoor theme. Her favourite colour is blue so we asked for lots of blue. And finally Linds is very tall and thin so we asked for stripes to be used somewhere on the layouts. Each of the criteria will earn 10 points.

Here is my example, which will be shown alongside my fellow teamie's efforts, to help the other scrappers to rise to the challenge !!


 My 'outdoors theme' is eating outside at our fav restaurant in Turkey where a full english breakfast can be had for just 2 pounds!
I have also included blue and lots of stripes.

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment